Vote for your favorite lunchbox snack!
PRICE CHOPPER & GENERAL MILLS BONUS BOX TOPS SWEEPSTAKES
July 31, 2016 – August 6, 2016
Sweepstakes is only open to legal U.S. residents who reside in CT, MA, NH, NY, PA & VT and who are 18 years of age or older.
NO PURCHASE NECESSARY. A PURCHASE DOES NOT INCREASE CHANCES OF WINNING. VOID WHERE PROHIBITED.
1. TO ENTER: The Price Chopper & General Mills Bonus Box Tops Sweepstakes (“Sweepstakes”), begins at 12:00:01 AM Eastern Time (“ET”) on Sunday, July 31, 2016 and ends at 11:59:59 PM ET on Saturday, August 6, 2016 (“Promotion Period”).
Go to http://bonusboxtopssweeps.hscampaigns.com/ (“Web Entry”) during Promotion Period and follow all entry instructions. Choose your favorite General Mills lunch time snack. Then complete the information requested in the information fields (full name; phone number, including area code; AdvantEdge Card number; email address; birthday; and verification that you have read and complied with these Complete Official Rules). Then click Submit Entry (once submitted, entry cannot be deleted, canceled, or modified) for your chance to win. Limit one entry per AdvantEdge Card per promotion period. Any promotion on this page is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, Facebook or Twitter. You are providing your information to Price Chopper Supermarkets and not to Hootsuite. The information you provide will only be used for purposes relating to Price Chopper.
All participants must have an AdvantEdge Card to enter the sweepstakes. Apply for an AdvantEdge Card, free of charge at any Price Chopper, Market 32, or Market Bistro store located in CT, MA, NH, NY, PA & VT.
Limit one (1) entry per AdvantEdge Card.
Price Chopper and The Golub Corporation (“Sponsor”), their respective parent companies, subsidiaries, affiliates, advertising, promotion agencies, directors, officers, employees, agencies, any of their respective partners or prize suppliers (collectively, the “Sponsor Affiliates”) are not responsible for incorrect or invalid AdvantEdge Card data, electronic network, scanner or computer hardware or software malfunction and/or transmission failure, loss or delayed or corrupted data transmissions, or any technical or human failures, errors or difficulties of any kind.
In the event of a dispute about entries submitted by multiple individuals using the same AdvantEdge Card number, the entry will be deemed to have been submitted by the original person who registered for the AdvantEdge Card account used to enter the sweepstakes at the actual time of entry. The authorized account holder associated with any given AdvantEdge Card number will be deemed to be the entrant and must comply with these Complete Official Rules in order to win the prize. Multiple entries per person/AdvantEdge Card /Email account in excess of the limit will void only those entries exceeding the limit. Any use of robotic, repetitive, automatic, programmed, or similar entry methods or agents (including, but not limited to, sweepstakes-entry services) are prohibited and will void all entries by that entrant. Entrants assume all risk of lost, late, misdirected, incomplete, or illegible entries.
Sponsor is not responsible for incomplete, invalid or incorrect AdvantEdge Card data.
Limit one (1) prize per household.
2. ELIGIBILITY: The Sweepstakes is only open to legal U.S. residents who reside in CT, MA, NH, NY, PA & VT, and who are 18 years of age or older as of July 31, 2016. All participants must have an AdvantEdge Card to enter the sweepstakes. Employees of Sponsor and Sponsor Affiliates, and members of their immediate families or individuals living in the same household are not eligible to participate. (“Immediate family members” shall mean parents, step-parents, children, step-children, siblings, step-siblings, or spouses. “Household members” shall mean people who share the same residence at least three months a year.) This Sweepstakes is void where prohibited or restricted by law, and is subject to all applicable federal, state and local laws.
One (1) Grand Prize includes a voucher for 45,000 General Mills Box Tops for Educations to be rewarded to the school of your choice. Total ARV of prize: $4,500.00.
No substitution of any prizes will be offered, except at Sponsor’s sole discretion. No prize transfer is permitted. If a prize is unavailable, Sponsor reserves the right to substitute prize with prize of comparable or greater value if the prize cannot be awarded as described for any reason.
3. RANDOM DRAWING/WINNER NOTIFICATION: The potential prize winner will be selected in a random drawing on or about Monday, August 8, 2016. The odds of winning a prize depend on the number of eligible entries received. Winner is subject to verification and compliance with these Complete Official Rules. The random drawing, selection of winners, and awarding of prizes will be conducted by Sponsor whose decisions are final and binding in all matters pertaining to this sweepstakes. Entrants agree to be bound by these Complete Official Rules and the decisions of the judging organization.
The potential prize winners will be notified by phone, mail and/or email at Sponsor’s discretion. Potential prize winner will be required respond to such notification with his/her complete name, mailing address, DOB) within the timeframe indicated. If prize or prize notification is returned as unclaimed or undeliverable for whatever reason beyond the control of Sponsor, that prize will be forfeited, and an alternate winner will be selected.
Potential winners will then be required to complete and return an Affidavit of Eligibility, Release of Liability, Prize Acceptance Form and, if legally permissible, a Publicity Release within 7 days (including Saturdays, Sundays and Holidays) of attempted delivery of same. Noncompliance within this time period will result in disqualification without further notice and an alternate winner may be selected, time permitting. If prize or prize notification is returned as unclaimed or undeliverable for whatever reason beyond the control of Sponsor, that prize will be forfeited, and an alternate winner may be selected, time permitting.
4. GENERAL: The Sponsor reserves the right at its sole discretion to disqualify any individual who tampers or attempts to tamper with the entry process or the operation of the sweepstakes; violates the Official Rules; or acts in an unsportsmanlike or disruptive manner, or with intent to annoy, abuse, threaten or harass any other person. In the event this Sweepstakes is compromised or becomes technically corrupted in any way, electronically or otherwise, the Sponsor reserves the right to cancel, terminate or suspend the automatic portion of the Sweepstakes and in such event, to select winners by a random drawing from among all eligible automatic entries received, up to such time of cancellation, termination or suspension. Entrants agree to be bound by these Official Rules and the decisions of the judges. All aspects of the prizes are non-transferable and no substitutions or cash equivalents are allowed except at the Sponsor’s sole discretion. All entries become the property of the Sponsor and will not be returned. All applicable federal, state, and local taxes, if any, and any other fees and expenses not specified associated with the receipt or use of the prize are the sole responsibility of the winning school. By participating and accepting a prize, where permitted by law, each winner grants to Sponsor and those acting pursuant to the authority of Sponsor, the right to print, publish, broadcast, and use—worldwide in any media now known or hereafter developed, including, but not limited to, the World Wide Web—at any time(s), that winner’s name, portrait, picture, voice, likeness, and biographical information as news or information and for advertising and promotional purposes without additional compensation or review. Sponsor assumes no responsibility for undeliverable e-mails resulting from any form of active or passive e-mail filtering by a user's Internet service provider and/or e-mail client or for insufficient space in user's e-mail account to receive e-mail.
In the event Sponsor is prevented from continuing with this promotion, or the integrity and/or feasibility of the promotion is severely undermined by any event beyond Sponsor’s control, including but not limited to fire, flood, epidemic, earthquake, explosion, labor dispute or strike, act of God or public enemy, satellite or equipment failure, riot or civil disturbance, war (declared or undeclared), terrorist threat or activity, or any federal, state or local government law, order or regulation, order of any court or jurisdiction, or other cause not reasonably within Sponsor’s control (each a “Force Majeure” event or occurrence), Sponsor shall have the right, in its sole discretion, to abbreviate, modify, suspend, cancel or terminate the promotion without further obligation. If Sponsor, in its discretion, elects to abbreviate the promotion as a result of a Force Majeure event, Sponsor reserves the right, but not the obligation, to award the prize from among all valid and eligible entries received up to the time of such Force Majeure event, in a random drawing. In no event will more prizes be awarded than stated in Rule #2.
5. RELEASE OF LIABILITY: All entrants agree to hold harmless and release of Sponsor and Sponsor Affiliates; prize suppliers and all others associated with the development and execution of this sweepstakes from any and all liability with respect to or in any way arising from this sweepstakes; participation in any sweepstakes-related activity; and/or delivery/misdelivery, acceptance, possession, use, or misuse of a prize, including, but not limited to, liability for personal injury, bodily injury (including wrongful death or disability), damage to property, and damage or loss of any other kind. Sponsor is not responsible for any incorrect or inaccurate information, whether caused by any of the equipment or programming associated with or used in the sweepstakes or by any technical or human error that might occur in the processing of submissions in the sweepstakes. Sponsor assumes no responsibility for any error; omission; interruption; deletion; defect; delay in operation or transmission; communications-line failure; or theft, destruction, unauthorized access to, or alteration of entries. Sponsor is not responsible for any problems or technical malfunction of any computer equipment; or computer software related to or resulting from participating in or downloading materials for or from this sweepstakes. Sponsor is not responsible for user cheating or fraud by any entrants. Any activities intended to disrupt or interfere with the proper play of the sweepstakes or to defraud Sponsor in any way will be prosecuted to the fullest extent of the law. Participants who engage in any of the foregoing activities will be disqualified and will forfeit any prizes won. If, through printing or production error or for any other reason whatsoever, more prizes are claimed for any prize category than intended and/or set forth in these Complete Official Rules, Sponsor reserves the right to award such prizes by random drawing from all eligible claimants for that prize level. Only the number of each prize set forth in these Complete Official Rules will be awarded. If, for any reason, the sweepstakes is not capable of running as planned due to, but without limitation, tampering; unauthorized intervention; fraud; technical failures; or any other causes beyond the control of Sponsor that, in the sole opinion of Sponsor, could corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness, integrity, or proper conduct of this sweepstakes, Sponsor reserves the right, at its sole discretion, to cancel, terminate, modify, or suspend the sweepstakes and to draw winners from all eligible entries received as of the date of termination.
6. WINNER LIST/RULES: To receive a list of the Winners and/or Official Rules (please specify), mail a self-addressed, stamped envelope for each request (Vermont residents may omit postage), postmarked by Saturday, August 6, 2016 to Price Chopper Supermarkets, Price Chopper & General Mills Bonus Box Tops Sweepstakes, Mailbox 206 461 Nott St. Schenectady, NY 12308.
7. SPONSOR: Price Chopper Supermarkets, 461 Nott St, Schenectady, NY 12308.
(This promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, Facebook or Twitter.)